[Jacob-list] Ad: Flock Reduction - CA

Dave & Katrina oberlef at supernet.com
Tue Jul 23 07:40:19 EDT 2002

I agree, all these flock reductions are unsettling...wonder why that is
happening this year?

On the other hand, Jacobs seem to be only trading hands or streamlining
flocks, not dying out.  I know of several new flocks that just started this
year whose owners are very excited about the breed.  Also a few flocks that
are trying to increase their numbers.  This would be a very good year to be
in that position!
Have fun buying sheep everyone.
Katrina Lefever, Chicory Lane Farm, Hanover PA.
http://wwwfac.wmdc.edu/HTMLpages/Graduate/TI/pages/lefever/chicory.htm