[Jacob-list] Ad: Flock Reduction - CA

Mary E Hansson iseespots at prodigy.net
Tue Jul 23 05:24:25 EDT 2002

Jaudean,

I wish you the best.  The large number of flock reductions across the
country this year for a multitude of reasons is quite disturbing as I am
sure whatever has happened to force this decision on you.  My thoughts
are with you.

Mary Ellen Hansson
ISeeSpots Farm
Jacob Sheep:  Those horny, fuzzy critters
Shop:  Knitting, crochet, spinning supplies
www.iseespots.com