[Jacob-list] Tv star

ACAMDA at aol.com ACAMDA at aol.com
Fri Jul 12 08:57:37 EDT 2002

Last night as evidence that there was nothing on television, my husband and I
tuned in to the 1966 Raquel Welch movie "One Million Years B.C."  I had heard
it was famous for several things (Raquel's bikini, no talking, campy, etc).
Both of us were bored to tears until the cavemen went hunting and tried to
catch a JACOB RAM!  He was gorgeous, and much smarter than the cavemen.   We
continued to watch for another 30 minutes, just hoping to get another glimpse
of him.  Maybe we should think of auditions for some of our guys?

Kathey Williamson
Sweet Georgia Valley Farm