Fw: Fw: [Jacob-list] wool processing and yarn ideas

Bill Thompson Emma at netins.net
Fri Jul 12 07:06:30 EDT 2002

Hi again,  attached is a message from Kris Toman with her E-mail address.
This way you can each make your own enquiries and arrangements.  I like the
fact that you can send one fleece or twenty, of course co-op members help
with
the processing.

Heartland Natural Fibers also makes theraputic pillows, offers classes and
sells
sheep care supplies.  I can't find the Web site address right now, but Kris
can give it to you.
Bill and I helped put the place together, our jobs were more the physical
labor ones.  Like
painting, assembling machines etc., we have washed and picked wool though.

Hope this helps.  Got to get going now, it is almost six a.m. and the Omaha
World Herald
Newspaper is doing an article on the Heritage Skills classes I teach at the
Museum this
morning.  The classes are for adults and kids, we do needle felting,
felting, spinning
weaving, bread making, noodles, soaps, lotions yadda yadda yadda.  Hope
there are
plenty of kids, because I sure don't want any pictures of me taken.

Lou Anne Thompson
Thompson's Faerie (where the wee folk dwell)
S.W. Iowa