[Jacob-list] Ram Wanted with delivery

Linda wolfpen at rabun.net
Thu Dec 26 17:03:16 EST 2002

Hi All,

I'll be looking for a new ram next year.  I don't travel much anymore and delivery to within 100 miles (or less!) of Clayton, Georgia would be helpful.  Clayton is in the NE corner of Georgia where North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia meet.

There are other Jacob breeders in the area that may want additional sheep, so perhaps it might be worth it for someone to make the trip to this area.

My preference is for a four horned ram.  He must have bloodlines that are not close to those of my current ram, Unzicker Asher.  See http://www.patchworkfibers.com/asher.html
for his lines.  Fleece is important to me as well as horns.  Markings are secondary to me as long as he is within registration limits.  As always, I'm looking for a ram to compliment my ewes.

Anyone coming this way next year?

Linda

Visit our Jacob flock at:
http://www.PatchworkFibers.com