[Jacob-list] Ram Wanted with delivery

gf fayg at mebtel.net
Thu Dec 26 17:47:17 EST 2002

Hmmm, I also need a 4 horn ram for the next breeding season. I have a two
horn ram, Avillon Atticus I would be willing to work a trade and with / or
cash. JSC registered. I can't take it before  July. I am in the center of
the state where 40/85 meet. If you are coming down 95 you would most likely
diverge on 85 or 40 to get to Georgia.

Gary