[Jacob-list] Bummer day

J Thomas shepherdofspots at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 25 21:51:49 EDT 2002

I'm sorry. It is hard to lose any animal, but even
harder when it's one that you're counting on for a
breeding program.

Had a similar experience w/a horse. You might want to
make contact w/horse-type vets in case this happens
again.

On the subject of rams and breeding programs -- I've
had breeding activity here on the farm and am looking
for January lambs. I can't believe it's already the
end of August, where did the summer go?

take care, trust you have a better day tomorrow!
Joy

=====
Joy Thomas, Shepherd & Fiber Artist
Son-Rise Farm, Creedmoor NC
Home of The Fleece Flock
Jacob, Shetland & Border Leicester Sheep
Website:   www.shepherdofspots.com
E-Mail:    joy at shepherdofspots.com