[Jacob-list] Speaking of pitchforks...

Gary Tomas Fay fayg at mebtel.net
Tue Apr 16 03:24:13 EDT 2002

Neal,

Ahhhhh the Dilbert Office Manure Fork! CatBert the Evil HR director has
been looking for that ... he has some presents for some of the cubicle
employee's 7;-)

That is almost as good as Warranted for the life of the product ... once
it breaks it's dead, warranty not valid in the continental US, product
not available in Alaska and Hawaii!

Gary