[Jacob-list] Speaking of pitchforks...

Gary Tomas Fay fayg at mebtel.net
Tue Apr 16 03:44:41 EDT 2002

Neal,

Unfortunately it is a sad commentary on how things are being done in the
US. You have to love truth in advertising. Make a shadow company to
compete with Consumer Reports, The Billy Bob's Quality Inspections. Of
all of the 1 pitchforks we instpected, this is the best one we looked
at! Planned obselence, assembled in the US from parts manufactured
oversea's. (When it got here we put it in the pretty boxes!)

I read one where "You can believe a politician except in print and when
his lips are moving!" Sad Sad Sad!

Gary