[Jacob-list] Speaking of pitchforks...

Grose NLGrose at Yadtel.net
Mon Apr 15 11:07:06 EDT 2002

The other day I went to the Farm Store to buy a pitchfork to replace one that had broken after entirely too short a period of time. I decided to purchase the significantly higher priced model marked HEAVY DUTY MANURE AND BEDDING FORK and BEST QUALITY, LIFETIME WARRANTY. After returning home with said heavy duty fork, I noticed the small print "Warranty not valid for agricultural use."  I am currently looking for some non-agricultural manure to use my fork on.

Neal Grose