[Jacob-list] Happy Spring! Sheep for Sale!

J Thomas shepherdofspots at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 9 10:58:59 EDT 2002

Hi list! Lambs are growing quickly. We are beginning
our shearing and enjoying our sheep so much.

Wanted to let ya'all know that our farm website
(www.shepherdofspots.com) is up and running. Check our
our sheep and fibery items for sale! You may e-mail
through website for more info.

For anyone planning to attend the AGM of JSBA in June,
we're about a 45 minute drive from the meeting's
location. I won't be at the entire meeting (may not
make it at all but plan to try my darndest).
Daughter's dance recital is that day. Rebekah's been
"placed" in both the 2 p.m. AND 6 p.m. shows on
Saturday, sooooo, that kind of messes up my plans.

Have a great day all! I'm enjoying the posts of
freckles, ticks and spots. SO much to learn with our
wonderful Jacob sheep!

=====
Joy Thomas, Shepherd
Son-Rise Farm, Creedmoor NC