[Jacob-list] Meadow

stonecroft235 at juno.com stonecroft235 at juno.com
Thu Sep 6 16:17:30 EDT 2001

We will be seeding some meadow areas this Fall - and I remember reading
that endophyte-free grass seed is the best......but I don't remember why
(a senior moment)!!    I'm not looking for a technical, scientific
explanation;, just easy-speak -  would appreciate any information
regarding why endophyte-free fescue is the best for my part of the
country (southeast PA).   Is a mix of fescue, timothy and orchardgrass
good?

Sue Martin
Stonecroft
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!