[Jacob-list] Wild sheep

Debbie Bennett dbennet954 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 4 08:49:40 EDT 2001

Yes, I have used that type of harness on young goats and lambs, they
grow out of the biggest dog harnesses by 4-6 months.And they still
aren't used to having anything on their face. The harness just gets them
used to walking with you without fighting your control - in the show
ring its best not to have any kind of harness on them.
Debbie Bennett