[Jacob-list] Ram lamb for sale

Black, Tiar and Jason theblacks at interisland.net
Wed Nov 7 21:39:09 EST 2001

We have decided to get rid of all of our sheep and we have our  4 horned lilac ram lamb still here. The people who bought the rest of the flock did not need another ram - they got his twin brother and an older ram with all of the girls. I have always been partial to this guy - probably because he is lilac and has 4 big beautiful horns. Anyway he is strictly Limnaki lines and could easily be registered. I am asking $125 for him but I will GIVE you the 2 horned dorset & the one suffolk cross ewes we have left (they are all 3 great mothers)!!!!    We live in the San Juan Islands in Washington state and but I could deliver  to Anacortes for anyone interested. My computer is to old to work a digital camera so I can not send pictures that way. It would be much easier for someone to just come take a look at him as we only have 2 film developing places here on the island and it is expensive to say the least and honestly would be more trouble then it is worth for me. If anyone is interested in him please email me or call me at the number below. If he is not gone by next week I will take him to auction. Thanks
Tiar Black
theblacks at interisland.net
(360) 378-3279
(360) 378-8139