[Jacob-list] Michigan sheep producers

Yvonne Hart spottingchances_jacob at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 10:04:49 EST 2001

I just heard from a friend that effective 11/20/01 mandatory tagging will be required for all breeding ewes, rams, and lambs 18 months of age that are sold for slaughter-also wethers.  (goats too)  I called this morning, and ordered free tags from them.  It will be three weeks before they arrive from the manufacturer.  They send enough to keep your flock in tags for three years.

Here's the info:

USDA, APHIS, VS    (517)324-5290 or (517)324-5289

3001 Coolidge Road, Suite 325

East Lansing MI 48823

Yvonne Hart

Four Horn Farm