[Jacob-list] Re: Polio alternate theory

Jim Millar millarjs at clarityconnect.com
Wed Nov 7 10:25:13 EST 2001

Hello all,

Thanks for your input. A couple things to add.  This ram was with 6 other ram lambs on pasture.  The quality of the pasture had been consistent all summer/fall.  Interesting about the dehydration because the vet remarked a couple times that he looked well hydrated, as if this perhaps puzzled her.  I thought it odd at the time.  Neal, your alternate theory too is interesting because this group of rams was moved quite a way the day before with the help of still-in training border collie, who admittedly is overzealous.  Now you have me thinking about this.
Thanks, Pam