[Jacob-list] creek watering

Jim Millar millarjs at clarityconnect.com
Fri May 25 23:42:40 EDT 2001

Linda,
I'm not sure about the health risks to the sheep, although it does seem a logical breeding spot for those types of worms.  I do know that when you let your animals have access to a creek/pond that you risk the health of your creek/pond.  The impact of the animals can sometimes create erosion problems, also they won't mind at all pooping in your creek.  Perhaps this (pooping) is not as big a deal as in a non-moving body such as a pond. I'd go with the pipe or we've used black plastic tubing with success. Enjoy your new place,

Pam Millar