[Jacob-list] tumor?

sunbriar at juno.com sunbriar at juno.com
Sat May 26 09:32:02 EDT 2001

Hi,  my Cotswold ram has a lump on his nose. I had felt it there when we
sheared in Feb, it was small and hard (like bone) but now I see it has
gotten larger, its on the bone just off one side of the bridge of his
nose, I also noticed that he is snoring when breathing so Im assuming it
is also on the inside of his nose.  There is no vet that will come here
for sheep and Im not exactly sure if I can get this guy in the van (VERY
BIG), but I will not do  alot of tests and treatments if it was cancer
anyway, So I guess Im just looking for oppinions or similar  things with
others. The sheep is about 4 yrs old, a very nice ram, but Im thinking of
cutting my loss before he gets sick and putting him in "the freezer". So
any comments would be welcome. Kathy in VA
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.