[Jacob-list] creek watering

linda wolfpen at rabun.net
Sat May 26 11:14:47 EDT 2001

Do anyone allow their sheep to water in creeks?  I've heard alot about liver flukes and
meningeal worms being a real problem if you do.  We have a number of creeks where we'll be
moving and I'm trying to decide if I want to fence with a creek in the pasture. Another option
would be to run a pipe from the from the creek and have it free running through a water trough
and back to the creek and keep the sheep from the creek.

Linda
Check out our 2001 Jacob Sheep lambs at:
www.PatchworkFibers.com/lambs.html