[Jacob-list] chickens attack/sheep for sale

2512 at nethawk.com 2512 at nethawk.com
Tue May 15 20:44:27 EDT 2001

Hi all,
We have some nice 2 horned ewes for sale. There are 2 of this years ewes and
2 from last year. We also have two rams, one from this year (2 horned) and a
yearling (4 horned) for sale. We will consider any interesting trades as
well.
We just had a storm here with a ton of rain, it will make the pastures grow
but it was  quite a powerful storm.  All of the animals were acting very
strange right before.  Our rooster attacked me and I couldn't beleive it!
He got out of the coop and I went to get some feed to lure him back in and
when I turned my back on him I felt a sharp pain in the back of my leg.  It
was like I got shot with a BB or something. I turned around and the rooster
was after me! I punted him away and continued on with the feed.  When I got
near the coop  the little &*#(&*$(#*& got me on the knee cap and flew at my
face! My son gave me his golf club (he is a 6 year old tiger woods)  and I
took a couple of swings at him and bonked him on the head.  It was like he
was possessed by the devil or something. I was screaming too and I think it
got him even more blood thirsty.   Any one  have any good chicken recipes? I
know he will be pretty tough....
Bonnie Sutten
Sheepy Thyme Farm
Edmore, MI