Newbie but have a question.Re: [Jacob-list] overgrown horns

J Thomas shepherdofspots at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 18:37:41 EDT 2001

Hi. Don't forget that the entire horn will grow. As
the arc of the horn grows will the tip still grow into
the jaw?

I don't know of a way to trim a horn and am looking
forward to learning if this is possible.

I believe the shepherd I purchased my sheep from uses
sheep with "dangerous" horns (horns growing into face
or head) as a source of meat. Know this thought is not
one you're probably looking to hear!

Joy

=====
Joy Thomas, Son-Rise Farm