[Jacob-list] Re: JSBA Meeting

BIDEWEE at aol.com BIDEWEE at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 18:44:16 EDT 2001

In a message dated 6/11/2001 5:02:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jacob-list-request at jacobsheep.com writes:

> I want to show my appreciation and acknowledge the program Gary put
> together.
> He is a busy man as are the speakers who gave up their Saturday away from
> their work with "commercial breeds" to spend time and energy with a "minor
> breed".  These people are "rare" and a "breed" to conserve.

Hi Fred,
I second the motion.  What a terrific weekend!  We rarely have the
opportunity to visit with so many Jacob breeders at one time.  The
educational program that Gary and Diane Anderson put together was incredible,
and George and Marilyn Brown's hospitality (and their beautiful farm) all
combined to make it a very special and enjoyable weekend.

Karen Lobb

bide a wee farm ~ registered Jacob & Navajo-Churro Sheep
bideawee at iname.com ~ www.bideaweefarm.com
19562 NE Calkins Lane, Newberg, OR 97132 ~ 503-538-7987