[Jacob-list] AGM

R Unzicker runzicker at erols.com
Wed Jun 13 22:13:50 EDT 2001

I can hardly believe the AGM at George and Marilyn Brown's farm/ranch/vineyard/ideal Jacob spot  has come and gone already.  As others have said, it was a very informative, well organized AGM.    Gary and Diane did an outstanding job in planning and arranging for speakers.     It was so great to meet people who were only names before.  Now they have a face and a personality!   I took a little extra time and did some sight seeing as this was my first trip to CA.  I arrived in Philadelphia yesterday morning at 7:15.   Now I know  why they call it the "red eye!"

We do not have a location for AGM 2002 nailed down yet.  Last year it was in NY and this year in CA.  So, anyone in between who might be interested, please contact Julie Cooney, president.  There is a set of guide lines on how to plan the AGM as well as a budget.   It is certainly appropriate for several people to do it together.

It was good to get home and see my spotted critters!
Royal