[Jacob-list] (no subject)

stonecroft235 at juno.com stonecroft235 at juno.com
Wed Jul 18 15:36:44 EDT 2001

Dittos to Robin & Linda -

Jacqueline is the self proclaimed baritone of our little flock - she
bellows urgently whenever she sees me - the kind of bellow that states
that she is starving with only a few minutes of life left!!!  The truth,
however, is that Jacqueline is simply obsessed with food, loves to talk
about it, beg for it, can even make herself skinny enough to attempt the
creep panel, etc. - but she is far from starving - in fact, she is the
roundest, fattest one of the bunch!!!!  She is also most unladylike when
she eats - pushing and shoving, snorting and grunting and literally
lip-smacking and sucking up whatever she is eating - and she will eat
anything!!  After I pick the beans or peas or cabbages, I pull the plants
and give them to the sheep - you guessed it - old Jacqueline is first in
line and she inhales it like she hasn't had a square meal in weeks.  The
other girls are much more dainty, sniffing, trying a taste here or there,
delicately pulling a leaf, etc........well, we love her anyway, but
Jacqueline definitely flunked charm school!!!   (Does that make her a
primitive Jacob???)   ;-)

As an aside, Jacqueline also is the one who is the most fond of a back
scratch - if there is no food to be had, she then sidles up to me, kind
of throws herself in my direction, leans against me and waits for  back
scratching to begin, holding her nose in the air in anticipation - and as
I comply with her wishes she performs all kinds of antics and maneuvers
with her head as she attempts to communicate to me how thoroughly she
appreciates my efforts.....she even smacks her lips!!    Perhaps this ole
girl just knows how to enjoy the simple things of life!!!!

Sue Martin
Stonecroft
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.