[Jacob-list] Re: strange noises

Linda wolfpen at rabun.net
Thu Jul 19 13:23:55 EDT 2001

These sheep certainly do have their own special personalities.  Sue, your
Jacqueline reminds me of a ewe I used to have.  She would start watching the
living room window every morning waiting for me to open the curtains so she
could start screaming for breakfast.  Some mornings I would sneak around the
house with the curtains closed hoping she wouldn't notice that anyone was awake
before I could finish a cup of coffee!  This is a ewe that was certainly not
starving!

Linda
Visit our flock of Jacob Sheep
www.patchworkfibers.comwww.patchworkfibers.com