[Jacob-list] Crutching

iseespots iseespots at email.msn.com
Mon Jan 29 07:59:28 EST 2001

Robin and all,

Hope this goes through as most posts are coming back to me recently....

My Jacobs are not so heavily wooled that I can't see what is happening.  The
ones with full tails tend to hide their activities pretty well, but all you
have to do is reach under when they are eating and know how things are
coming along.  I have never crutched my sheep nor felt the need to do so.  I
do occasionally clean them up AFTER delivery.

MEH
ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Home of Jacob Sheep, and German Angora Rabbits,
colored German Angora crosses and a few French.
Renewable fleeces, loving personalities, friends.