[Jacob-list] Jacob tapes

Jacobflock at aol.com Jacobflock at aol.com
Tue Feb 27 15:39:33 EST 2001

Fred Horak here.  The tape by Edd Bissell might still be available thru the
PBS station in Knoxville TN: Community TV of Knoxville, 912 Gay Street,
Knoxville, TN 37902.  I think it cost about $25.  It has segments including
Ingrid Painter judging, shots of of Edd Bissell's and Luke Hardy's sheep, and
a reading of Anita Evangelista's writing.

We purchased a copy just about the time the industry was converting to color
TV, about seven years ago....the tape is in color.