[Jacob-list] WORMERS - None user Question.

Chovhani melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 27 15:02:22 EST 2001

Made me think too. It's one of the things we use as part of our non-chemical
worming regime. I don't think we count for the purpose of this survey
because we do attempt to kill worms, we just don't use "wormer" to do it, we
use mostly herbs. It does work, we have no worms to speak of, but we aren't
doing "nothing", we're just doing it differently.

Melanie
http://www.geocities.com/onionperogie
http://earthhome.tripod.com

For the believer no evidence is necessary for the nonbeliever none is
possible