[Jacob-list] update Bliss

iseespots iseespots at email.msn.com
Sun Feb 25 07:52:08 EST 2001

Hi all,

Just thought I would update you on the toxemic ewe of about 6 weeks back.
She had improved to the point I was not supplementing her for the past 3
weeks or so.  Lambs arrived last night about as golden as one can get lambs
to be.  They are probably both in the range of 8-8.5 pounds, and the largest
horns I have seen on either a boy or a girl at birth!  Due date was
Thursday.

I am also personally quite happy with the birth coats and spotting on these
guys---best looking for what I breed for that she has ever produced!

I am happy about this---need to go check on one of my rams---Nuts got beaten
up by the other boys (couple different days and situations) and was still
shaking last night.  Better make sure he is top-side up this morning.

Mary Ellen
ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Home of Jacob Sheep, and German Angora Rabbits,
colored German Angora crosses and a few French.
Renewable fleeces, loving personalities, friends.