[Jacob-list] goats

Chovhani melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 6 09:05:03 EST 2001

Not sure about milkweed, but no, my goats avoid thistles. At the end of the
Summer the pasture is bare with all these tufts of thistles sticking up,
no-one touches them. The only place the thistle gets eaten is in the pig's
enclosure. They eat ANYTHING.
Melanie
http://www.geocities.com/onionperogie
http://earthhome.tripod.com

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing
it!"
 - Gary Zukav