[Jacob-list] Jacob Show at Md

Royal Unzicker runzicker at erols.com
Sat Feb 3 17:22:54 EST 2001

Hi to All,
Kathy asked several days ago about a Jacob show at the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival  May 4-6, 2001.  Initially the folks at Maryland wanted the Jacobs to be entered in the general colored wool classes.  Wendy Chavin was able to convince them we needed a separate breed show.  Wendy called to reconfirm this week.  We are definitely schedule to have our own Jacob show.  We need a minimum of 35 sheep from 5 different breeders.  Last year we just made the 35 eventhough over 40 were entered.  So if anyone is interested, let me know and I will get you the necessary information/forms.
Royal
runzicker at erols.com
(215) 453-1051