[Jacob-list] More list security implemented

Cathie and Mark Williams williams at jacobsheep.com
Fri Feb 2 11:30:12 EST 2001

Once again, I'm dealing with a bunch of grief over viruses spread through
the list. This morning, I tighted down the security even more and figured
out a way to block anything that even looks like an attachment.  If you get
a response that your message is being help for administrative approval, be
patient.  I'll deal with those as soon as I can.

And once again, PLEASE get an antivirus package and protect your computer if
you haven't already done so.

- Mark Williams
  Jacob-list admininstrator