[Jacob-list] 'Twas the night...for Jacobs

sunbriar at juno.com sunbriar at juno.com
Thu Dec 27 21:28:45 EST 2001

I have a photo somewhere of my Romney Ram hitched to a two-wheeled cart
with two BIG dogs sitting in the cart! I used to take him and his cart to
the fairs in the costume classes. Kathy

On Thu, 27 Dec 2001 13:11:22 -0500 Kathryn Shirley
<humbug7 at worldnet.att.net> writes:
> Neal, if you manage to get your sheep to pull a wagon in a parade,
> I'll
> show up just to see it!
>
> Kate Shirley
>
> Grose wrote:
>
> > Sue, We read your Jacob Christmas story to the children and we
> liked
> > it very much except for the

just-turned-teenager-who-thinks-that-if-his-parents-like-it-then-it-proba
bly-isn't-cool.