[Jacob-list] Re supposed virus

MarmontJacobs at aol.com MarmontJacobs at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 03:32:34 EST 2001

Hi all,
       It is a little early in the day for me to be thinking straight, but
I'm pretty sure this is the same hoax virus we had in UK (and elsewhere)
earlier this year. It fooled a lot of people including several systems
programmers in companies we deal with!
    I'll check back my mails - what alerted me to this one when you posted is
that the icon looks a bit evil(!) which is what fooled *us* last time (and
also it was a company that alerted us), and also the last step to delete it
"permanently" which resulted in various emails asking how to get it back...we
run Go-Back so it was easy to recover.
    Trisha M-S