[Jacob-list] Jacobs at fairs in general

Dr. David R. Lincicome wheaten at bellatlantic.net
Sun Aug 26 17:12:11 EDT 2001

1700 hrs/Sunday 26 August 2001

Dear Joan,

The article in JJSC had nothing to do with 4H, hence I am more than
surprised that 4H people think I am opposed to the 4H program.  The
article in JJSC refers only to the comparative show ring and to  those
breeders competing therein and, as you say, who are gungho for the
ribbons!

There are other PR ways of promoting the Jacob other than competing in
the comparative show ring, ways I have offered on several occasions.  I
find so few people really listen or really read with full
comprehension.  I wonder whether this is a major fault in our
educational efforts.

Warm regards....

David