[Jacob-list] Jacobs at fairs in general

Linda wolfpen at rabun.net
Sun Aug 26 21:36:27 EDT 2001

David,

Not everyone on the list is a member of JSC.  Many listers do not get the JSC
newsletter. Many listers are new to the list.  Not everyone has read your
article or is aware of the other ways to promote the Jacob which you have
offered.  Perhaps you could explain your viewpoint to the listers that have not
had the opportunity to read it before.

With a smile

Linda

Visit our flock of Jacob Sheep