[Jacob-list] (no subject)

stonecroft235 at juno.com stonecroft235 at juno.com
Sat Apr 28 20:53:37 EDT 2001

Just curious - how many of you have had incidences of Jacob's having
white horns?   Have  you seen it in sheep that you have extensive
genealogies on proving their "Jacobness"?  Do you see it more in ewes or
rams?   More in two horned sheep or 4 horned?   Does a sheep with white
horns also have white hooves or is that totally unrelated  (some of ours
with striped horns have striped hooves).   Can a Jacob sprout white horns
or would that indicate crossbreeding somewhere in the past?    (Fred, if
you answer this one, keep it elementary - I'm not a rocket scientist!!)
If this has all been answered in the past let me know and I will delve
into the archives.

Thanks.

Sue Martin
Stonecroft