[Jacob-list] bottle-feeding adults.

dave & katrina oberlef at desupernet.net
Thu Apr 26 22:53:05 EDT 2001

I just had a funny experience...went outside to try to suppliment feed the third of the triplets this evening and after the lamb drank a bit (she much prefers mom), I noticed the ewe was kind of excited about the bottle.  I wasn't sure what has up, but squirted a bunch at her and before I knew it, I had a two year old adult sucking on a lamb bottle!  Then I remembered she was a triplet herself and was supplimented.  Guess they were pretty good memories since she did a better job than the lamb did.
Katrina Lefever, Chicory Lane farm
http://wwwfac.wmdc.edu/HTMLpages/Graduate/TI/pages/lefever/chicory.htm