[Jacob-list] New Lamb Page

Pavel pavel314 at home.com
Thu Apr 26 21:42:23 EDT 2001

I tried a new HTML trick on my lamb page and would appreciate any
feedback on how it works, your opinion of the technique, etc. Basically,
what happens is that when you move your cursor over the name of the
father ram, his picture replaces that of the lamb. I think it's a neat
trick but would like to hear what others think of it. If you go to our
website, http://members.home.net/rbfarm , click on the new lamb link in
the first paragraph and follow the links from the sheep page.

And if anyone wants to buy a lamb, I won't hold that against you.  ;-)

Thanks,

Paul Intihar
Rainbow Farm
Joppa, Maryland