[Jacob-list] Ad- "wanted to buy" (Peter Spellmeyer)

Pbs123 at aol.com Pbs123 at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 08:07:49 EDT 2001

Hello!
Many of you know me as I am a member of both organizations and have been
actively involved with jacob sheep for quite some time, writing occasionally
about  sheep anatomy etc.
I am interested in purchasing the undamaged head(s) of any mature 4+ horn
rams.
I am willing to pay a good price, and I will cover all shipping cost as well.
Basically, all that would need to be done is to remove the head from the
carcass and ship via UPS "as is."
Keep this in mind over the course of time as accidents do happen and of
course older cull rams would certainly be of interest. Usually, information
turns up during processing that may prove useful to know and that I'm happy
to convey. These include: relative health (percentage body fat), presence of
parasites (especially nasal bots), old healed injuries and malformations
(common among jacobs and certainly includes occipital condylar dysplasia),
dental anomalies (prognathia/brachygnathia, missing teeth etc.).
I always exercise discretion and keep all transactions confidential. Any
information gleaned is never shared with any third party, unless I'm
specifically requested to do so.
I will post this again in the fall when culling takes place and fights
generate some mortality-

Peter
Can be called toll free @ 1-888-425-9496 daytime EST

Thanks!