[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Edd Bissell bissell at usit.net
Thu Apr 12 15:52:03 EDT 2001

>    And, Edd Bissell, I know you had many Jacobs
>and one of your goals was for them to survive on their own without much
>human intervention - did you have triplet births, and did they survive?
>
>Sue Martin
>Stonecroft

========

I had very, very few triplets thru the years - I mainly had them after the
introduction of the Hescock line.  I did almost no supplementing of milk,
etc.....really did not shun a problem lamb, etc but sort of a notch above
survival of the fittest - would give someone a lamb that was weak, etc.
=====