[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Kathryn Shirley humbug7 at worldnet.att.net
Wed Apr 11 16:04:59 EDT 2001

The only feeding problems I know of that are related to a tough sack is
feeding endophyte infested fescue grass/hay.  This endophyte helps fescue
survive drought and grazing pressures.  However, if it has a high level of
endophytes and is grazed in late pregnancy, it can cause a variety of
birthing problems including tough placentas.

Kate Shirley