[Jacob-list] JSBA guide books

SJohn21855 at aol.com SJohn21855 at aol.com
Sun Sep 24 07:43:14 EDT 2000

Hi all (again)
 My book also came this past week. I would like to say "Thank you" to all of
the people who took the time to put it all together. What a great job you
did! I really appreciate all of the suppliers names and addresses in the
back. I have trouble finding stuff around here for my sheep, so it will be
great to order some catalogs.
 Having been the Clerk of our Township I can appreciate all of the effort
that goes into keeping up with all of the records for the JSBA. Good Job!!!!!
God bless,
Shelly