[Jacob-list] Dog Problems in Michigan

Linda wolfpen at rabun.net
Fri Sep 22 16:05:34 EDT 2000

In Georgia the law says something like you cannot shoot a dog UNLESS it is doing damage to your property.  I consider a
dog that is not mine and is on my property as damaging my property.  As much as I'd love to, I have no right to shoot
the dog that stays outside the fence barking all night at my dogs.  But, if that dog ever gets through our fence, he's
fair and, I believe, legal game.

Linda