[Jacob-list] webpages

Linda wolfpen at rabun.net
Fri Sep 8 08:38:26 EDT 2000

Hi all,

Since my hard drive crash, I've been working to get all the webpages back in workable order.  Yes, I have heard the
term "back-up" but I thought it had to do with transport trailers!

I'm also trying a better web site host as Xoom has just been too unreliable.  So far I like the one I'm trying but I
want to give it a few more days before transferring everything.

Anyway, as I'm working on these sites, some will be up and some won't.  I'll get the link page up and try to keep it
current. I'll post the url for the link page this weekend.  ANYONE that wants to change pictures or information or add
a site, please let me know so I can add the changes now.

Linda

http://www.PatchworkFibers.com
Registered Jacob Sheep