[Jacob-list] pictures

SteffArce at aol.com SteffArce at aol.com
Thu Sep 7 22:55:49 EDT 2000

Hi Thom,
As an amateur photographer, I find the pocket camera's a great "get a quick
picture" tool. I have a Pentax IQZoom 120. It's about 3 years old now. Many
new ones on the market. There isn't a camera that prints film and also has a
card readable by computer that I know of.  I was just out and purchased a
digital camera in June and none available yet. If you have a scanner, you can
scan in your print and put where you want it.
The above camera that I have and other's like it run about $300. Olympus and
Canon are compatible to Pentax. You will have good pictures with these little
guys, have a zoom and take fast shots with moving sheep. The problem I have
is when a ewe is friendly and I end up with her nose in the lens, or one is
always hiding behind the other.
Good luck.
Stephanie
SteffArce at aol.com