[Jacob-list] Ram for sale

SJohn21855 at aol.com SJohn21855 at aol.com
Wed Sep 6 13:37:11 EDT 2000

Hi all,
 I have a very nice two horned ram lamb for sale. I live in northern
Wisconsin - but will be traveling to Madison this week-end if anyone is
interested please email me. He has a wide spread to his horns and really nice
wool. He is by a ram called Hayden and out of a Puddleduck ewe.  He is
registerable - I will be sending in pics and papers in the next week or two.
I already have a two horned ram and am picking up a four horned ram from
Karen Kerr this week-end so I need to move this guy.
God bless,
Shelly
Wooly Acres