[Jacob-list] re: goats

SharHill at aol.com SharHill at aol.com
Wed Sep 6 09:39:00 EDT 2000

Thanks to everyone who replied to my question about the goats.  It was
interesting to see everyone's different experiences with them.  I'll probably
just pass on the goats this time and just find someone to bushog the fields
for me.   Enough people have had bad experiences with goats that makes me
think that I would just end up with a big headache over it.  I don't want
them messing with my fences as there are lots of dogs around here and I don't
want to take a chance of them getting in to hurt my sheep, especially next
spring at lambing time.  Also, I think I would be pretty upset if they killed
some of my trees.

Thanks again,
Sharon