[Jacob-list] Adv: Sheep for sale

Marilyn McBirney marilynm at cnip.net
Mon Oct 23 22:33:06 EDT 2000

Hello all-   I am struggling with the great debate of how many sheep can I
keep!  I really need to sell more so have reduced prices:
Four horned ram lambs (2) for sale, one with great horn set and medium
fleece and one with great fleece but not as balanced 4 horns.  Lineages are
from Rockies, Fieldwood and Joy Farm.  $150 ea.  I can't bear to cull
these, they have too much potential but are related to most of my girls.  I
should also sell their father, Rising Sun Elton, 21/2 yrs old with a great
4 horn set and good markings on face, legs and body- about 35% black.  I
have kept many daughters and need to get new lines.

I also have 15 ewes and ewe lambs to sell from similar lineages. There are
2 and 4 horns, most fleeces are long and medium, some more crimpy.   $100
ea.

I'm working on a website but not ready yet so let me know if you'd like to
see photos.  I can deliver up to 10  within 200 miles of Pueblo, CO.   All
are JSBA registered or guaranteed registerable.  Please contact me directly
rather than thru the list.  Thank you!

Marilyn McBirney
Rising Sun Farm
Pueblo, CO