[Jacob-list] Ivermectin

Mary McCracken mcmcc at ucinet.com
Tue Oct 24 11:16:06 EDT 2000

Wouldn't you have to use a different amount depending on means of
application?  Here we can buy wormers as a drench.  Using a LARGE syringe
without the needle is a good applicator for small numbers of animals.  I
have a heavy duty hard plastic syringe with nicely marked quantity lines and
a big plunger handle and have used it as a drench gun for years.  Now I'm
toying with getting an automatic drencher that connects to the bottle and
measures doses.  That would save lots of time.

mary